Incredible Rental Services for Your Budget
You want to have a fantastic experience in Barbados whether you are here on vacation, visiting relatives, or on a business trip. Here at Direct Car Rentals Ltd., we want to provide the best rental vehicle for your budget so you will want to come back here again and again. For these reasons, we offer a range of services tailored to your specific needs as you will be overwhelmed by our personalized care.
- Online Reservations: Book anytime as we can deliver and pick-up vehicles 7 days a week.
- Newest fleet of vehicles in Barbados: Offering you the newest vehicles ensures that you get all the great features along with a safe and reliable ride.
- FREE delivery & pickup at the Airport or client’s hotel/residence island-wide: We never charge extra for when you are traveling to and from Barbados.
- FREE road-side assistance: Experiencing a problem with your rental vehicle? We provide free road-side assistance so you will never be left stranded waiting for help.
- FREE Airport delivery and return: Always make your flight and get to your hotel reservation on time with our trusted airport rental car services as the vehicle will be waiting for you.
- Luggage Transfers: If you are traveling with a ton of luggage, let us help you get your things to the airport, hotel or place of residence safely.
- Provision of special equipment such as child safety seats: Protect your littlest passengers. Ask about our child safety seats so you can strap your child comfortably into the rental vehicle without having to purchase a safety seat during your trip.
- FREE maps: If there are special places you want to see and visit, we can help you get to your destination. We offer free maps of Barbados to make it easier and convenient for you.
- No Mileage Charges: Don’t worry about the number of miles that you may drive. We have no mileage charges.
- GPS units with BAJAN NAV map available: Find the best way to get to your destination. Direct Car Rentals offers GPS units with Bajan Nav maps so you will never become lost on the streets or when touring the island.