Rental Service Terms and Conditions
Be rest assured that every rental vehicle from Direct Car Rentals Ltd. will offer the best features to fulfill your transportation needs at the right rates for your budget. Before renting a vehicle with us, please take a look at our terms and conditions so you understand the details about vehicle insurance, driver responsibilities, and cancellation fees.
- Mandatory vehicle insurance is US $10.00 a day to cover any damages that may occur to the vehicle while you are leasing it. The deductible/excess is US $500.00.
- Extended Protection insurance (without deductible) is also available at additional cost to drivers 30 – 65 years old if any property damage or bodily injury occurs to a third-party while you are renting a vehicle.
- All drivers must be 25 – 75 years of age, and have had a valid driver’s license for 5 or more years. Drivers 75-80 years of age must have a recent TYPED letter from their doctor certifying fitness to drive to be able to rent a vehicle from Direct Car Rentals Ltd.
- A visitors’ permit is required by law and can be issued by our representatives for US $5.00 each (no VAT) on delivery of your vehicle.
- Child car safety seats are available at US $5.00 a day to protect your child.
- 2 drivers are permitted at no additional charge. If you wish to add other drivers to the rental agreement, there will be an additional charge of US $5.00/day per driver.
- All rates are quoted in US Dollars and are subject to 17,5% VAT.
- Same day cancellation fee is US $100.00.
Please read over all terms and conditions before making a reservation with Direct Car Rentals Ltd. If you have any questions or concerns about our services, please contact our office during normal business hours of Monday – Saturday at 8:00am to 4:30pm at (246) 420-6372.